[NEohioPAL] Women's Show Choir Openings for Steppin' Out

torif1 at aol.com torif1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 22:45:11 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Due to unforseen circumstances, we have 2 positions open for the ladies
show choir called Steppin' Out.  We are gearing up for our May Show which is a
2 hour musical revue put on to benefit the Rocky River Senior Center.  These
postions are voluntary and are perfect for females who love to sing and
dance - and you don't have to be a professional.  For many of us, this is not
only dear to our heart, but a way to get out and have fun.

A sampling of the eclectic selection of songs we will be singing and
dancing to are:

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Rock This Town
Mambo Italiano
Puttin' On My Ragtime Shoes
Open Arms

Just to name a few.  We do 22-26 numbers with a band backing us up on
stage. Our songs range from the 1940's on up and are arranged in very unique
ways.  Even though they may seem like the same old songs, there's a twist in the
arrangement that keeps them interesting.

Our singing rehearsals are Wednesday evenings at 7:00 at Olmsted Community
Church - right where Columbia dumps in to the parking lot before you would
turn right to continue on.
Our choreography rehearsals just began and they are on Sat. mornings from
9:00 - 12:00 at Horizon Center in North Olmsted off David Dr. by Fish
Furniture.

We have a great time singing and dancing and creating happiness.

May show dates are May 7th and 8th and 14th and 15th.

If you OR someone you know - would be interested in auditioning, please
call Carol at 216-251-9596 for an appointment time.  It's easy and fun! (But
not too easy!)

Have a great day and hope to see some of you soon!

Vicki Fritzman
440-930-4782

P.S. Check out our website at _www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org_
(http://www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org)   for additional information.