[NEohioPAL] Three Films to Begin Production Spring 2010

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 11:54:52 PST 2010

just google "nehst"... don't care what the film commission is trying to do but they're [hehst] kind of a scam artist... even though it's not illegal to do what they're doing to our local talent, it's definitely disrespectful. Charging for auditions... fat chance! Try that crap in Hollywood, you'll be hunted down!!! At least I hope you'll be hunted out of Cleveland by our actors. Haha.
 George Butiri  ::  twomartinis.com  ::  Yahoo!IM gbutiri  ::  cell 440.364.1048