[NEohioPAL] time to boycott Hollywood

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 05:11:56 PST 2010

I've been long aware of the rapidly declining lack of imagination in Hollywood (turning Bewitched into a movie?!?) but THIS....

Broderick approves 'Bueller' remake
Jan. 12, 2010, 4:53 PM EST
Matthew Broderick has given Hollywood bosses the green light to remake his classic movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," but doesn't want any involvement in it.
Rumors have swirled for months suggesting studio chiefs are nursing plans to bring the cult 1980s comedy back to the big screen in either a sequel or a remake.
Broderick has now commented on the reports, insisting he would be "happy" with plans to bring back rebellious teen Ferris, as long as the project is handed to a completely new cast.
He tells Cinematical, "(A remake) would be fine. I would be perfectly happy for somebody to do that. I probably wouldn't enjoy (having a role in the film). I would rather leave what we did as our thing."

What is next??  Perhaps a Star Wars remake?  Maybe "The Muppet Movie" with an all human cast??  I overheard talk at work about somebody seeing a trailer for an A-Team movie-when will the madness end?

-Brian

HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=232052263100#/group.php?v=wall&gid=232052263100