[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv celebrates January

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:25:13 PST 2010

A January quiz from PNR Improv:

1. January is named after what?
Janus, a roman god of doorways and beginnings and endings.
Jaunus, the roman god of light and sky.
Januar, the egyptian god of doorways and beginnings and endings
2. What is January’s Birthstone?
Emerald
Garnett
Diamond
3. What is January's flower?
Lily or tulip
Carnation or snowdrop
Carnation or tulip
4. January is also called the National ____ Month in the United States. Chocolate
Soup
Steak and Eggs
5. Janus is also one of what planet's moons?
Jupiter
Saturn
Pluto

I bet you’re dying to know how you did. Well, there’s only one way to find out.. come out to our show this Saturday, January 16, 2010. Get your answers and much, much more. Doors open at 7:00 and the show starts at 7:30.
{Don’t worry we won’t judge you on your quiz scores}

PNR Improv performs at Quirk Cultural Center in the Newell Theatre (3rd Floor), 1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls.

Please consider joining us for the rest of our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows!

2010 Shows:
January 2, 16
February 6, 20
March 20
April 3, 17
May 1, 15
June 5, 19
July 17
August 21
September 4, 18
October 2, 16, 30
November 20
December 4, 11

All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.

For more information: www.pnrimprov. com or pnrsusan at hotmail. com
www.pnrimprov. com