[NEohioPAL] Fw: Be FIT in your busy life- Learn HOW at FITmission Transformation Day

andrew schofield andyschofield at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 13:08:20 PST 2010

Hello everyone !

Happy New Year ... I hope everyone is fantastic !

I wanted to forward this to you all. My friend Valerie is doing a fit, motivational seminar

You will develop confident personal power
experience your highest power
break through your self defeating habits
enhance your relationships, carreer, family life, fitness and dreams !

Thanks!

Feel free to call or email me if you do have any questions.

Kindly, Andy Schofield

andyschofield at yahoo.com

216-956-9872