[NEohioPAL] Need tickets to your theaters

Renee Higer rhiger at teecleve.org
Tue Jan 19 06:15:07 PST 2010

Temple Emanu El will be holding a lavish 60's themed benefit, their only
fundraiser of the year.  As part of this event, they will have a
fabulous SILENT AUCTION.  We are seeking theater tickets to the various
venues around town.  The event is February 27, 2010, so shows to tickets
anytime after that date would work.

The Fairmount Performing Arts Center has already graciously donated a
pair of tickets and we thank them!  Please say that you can, too!

If your theater could donate a pair of tickets, please contact me at
rhiger at teecleve.org or 216-454-1209.

Temple Emanu El Groovy Purim Bash

Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 7:00 pm at Temple Emanu El

Come dressed in your 60's attire and enjoy a lavish cocktail hour,
spectacular full course dinner catered by Flavor the Town, music by
Revolution Pie, decorations by Designs of Distinction, dancing, cash
bar, silent auction, and so much more.

Renee Higer

Temple Emanu El

4545 Brainard Road