[NEohioPAL] Advertise in our program

Christine Allison canotes at neo.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 06:36:48 PST 2010

A Chorus for a Cause is doing an American Heart Association benefit concert
on Feb. 13th.  Would you like to advertise your organization or services in
our program?  A Business Card size ad is only $25 and larger ads can be had,
too.  Visit our website below for more information or contact me before Jan.
24th.  I'm all for promoting other organizations...we need to support all
the arts.

Christine Allison
Director of A Chorus for a Cause
Singers making a difference
Make a date for Valentine's Day!
Music of the Heart Concert Feb. 13 at 7:30.
Tickets now available at Grinders Above & Beyond
Help us raise money to fight heart disease
www.achorusforacause.org