[NEohioPAL] Ohio Theatre Alliance Technical Interviews January 23

Ansley Valentine ansleyv at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 14:32:42 PST 2010

 Some of you may be thinking about summer workopportunities in the theatre. There are Technical Interviews this Saturdayfor jobs around the region. Rather than flip burgers this summer,perhaps you might like to seek work in THEATRE. Please pass this alongto any of your theatre friends who might be out of work or looking forwork.