[NEohioPAL] television advertising spots

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at ohioachievement.com
Fri Jan 22 06:03:13 PST 2010

Part of the arrangement for the production of our program "Warrant Unit" on CBS 19 and UPN 43 is that we own a portion of the inventory (advertising spots) during each airing.  We are, however, not advertising salespeople - so we need some help from those with experience in this area.

If anyone on the NEOPAL list has experience selling television advertising, would like to advertise their business, or knows someone who purchases advertising for television, we would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the opportunities that exist on our program's two weekly airings.

We can help with production and our ratings are going through the roof.

Also, if anyone has any commercial video projects for which they would like a quote, we'd be happy to compete for your business.

Please contact me directly for information.  Thank you.

Shawn Rech
Pinpoint Media
216-443-0477 office
440-653-6050 mobile