[NEohioPAL] Let's Howl This Saturday!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 11:09:43 PST 2010

Want to have a Howling Good Time Saturday 1/23 well it’s easy at 1..2..3!

Grab a group of your friends, head down to Howl at the Moon on the West Bank of the Flats in Nautica and enjoy the greatest rock and roll dueling piano show anywhere in Cleveland !  Doors open at 7pm and the show runs from 8-2am.  We have amazing drink specials all night long in a place where you and your friends can put the work week away and focus on getting your fun on!

All of this can be yours for the amazing admission price of only $6.  We are a 21 & over establishment and have safe, secure, lit parking available in the Nautica lot.  For all information 216-771-4695 or visit us at www.howlatthemooncleveland.com