[NEohioPAL] Fw: Student Film Casting Call - note to actors

Jennifer Overstreet jennifer_writes at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 10:20:29 PST 2010

Fellow Neohiopal Members -

Just wanted to give a shout out regarding this filmmaker. I was in film production class with him last semester at CSU and his final project was amazing. All of his classmates and the professor were humbled by his talent. I would recommend any actor try to get in on that mojo.

Warmest Regards,

Jennifer Overstreet