[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Symphony Strings-only Rehearsal Monday

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Sat Jan 23 11:32:49 PST 2010

The TrueNorth Symphony strings will be rehearsing the Bach Double Keyboard
Concerto in C Major with two harpsichords on Monday, Jan. 25 at 7:15 PM at
the French Creek Nature Center, 4530 Colorado Ave.(Rt. 611) in Sheffield
Village.  Jim and Cassie Clouser will be playing the two harpsichords.  We
are preparing for our Feb. 26/27 concerts at the same venue.

It is an open rehearsal, anyone is welcome to attend to listen, or to
audition to be a part of the Symphony for this concert.  In addition to the
Bach Concerto, we are performing works by Bizet, Copland, Anderson, Doppler,
and Rayer.  Please contact me if you would like more information.  We have
openings in all string sections, and some wind sections.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com

Cell 440-554-4519