[NEohioPAL] Heaven-Sent: Cassidy's Nunsense opens Feb 12th!

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 08:14:59 PST 2010

Turn Up the Spotlight
on Cassidy Theatre’s Upcoming Nunsense

As the Cassidy Theatre prays for a successful 2010 season, what more divine way to start it off than with our own celestial version of Nunsense? Running February 12th through the 28th, join us as we start this year of shows off with a fun-filled, sure-fire hit!

Reverend Mother Regina and the Little Sisters of Hoboken are holding a fundraiser. They need to bury 52 of the sisters after Sister Julia, child of God, accidentally poisoned them with her tainted vichyssoise. What is a Mother to do? The answer: a variety show starring nuns. Come see why Nunsense is truly habit-forming!

A heavenly cast of Cassidy and area favorites are led by the saintly director Kevin Joseph Kelly.

The cast includes:
Reverend Mother Regina...Candace Russell
Sister Mary Amnesia...Trinidad Snider
Sister Mary Hubert...Caron Wykle
Sister Robert Ann...Kim Bush
Sister Mary Leo...Lindsay Pear

Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm, and Sundays at 3pm. Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for students and senior citizens.

Advance reservations are strongly suggested and can be made by calling the Box Office at 440.842.4600.  The box office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 10a.m. and 3p.m. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.  Handicapped accessible.

The Cassidy Theatre is located in the Greenbrier Commons, 6200 Pearl Road in Parma Heights. Please call the Box Office for more information, or visit Cassidy’s website at www.cassidytheatre.com.