[NEohioPAL] Alba Emoting Worshop actors organic emotions

Elizabeth Townsend albaemotingoh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:37:28 PST 2010

Elizabeth Townsend here! Alba Emoting is an amazing technique and one which
I use in every role I perform. I am thrilled to bring Cleveland the first
certified Alba Emoting Training Course! It will be led by Roxane Rix, a
Certified Level 5 instructor, the highest level instructor in the U.S.

Alba Emoting is a safe, non-psychoanalytic approach to releasing and guiding
emotional states. Actors can develop full emotional range, on-cue
accessibility, and deep engagement with fellow actors without reliance on
personal memories, sensory stimuli, or images. Alba Emoting is physical,
specific, organic, and can be learned by nearly anyone.

Where: The Cleveland Play House June 2 through June 11, orientation evening
of June 1st
Deadline for application: May 19, 2010
Attendees: Must be 18 years old or older
Fee: $500 or $450 if paid by May 1, 2010.
Out-of-town attendees apartment housing in Shaker Heights is available for
an additional $325.

Additional Information on the technique:  www.albaemotingna.org
Email inquiries and to apply for the workshop, contact Elizabeth Townsend:
www.albaemotingoh at gmail.com