[NEohioPAL] They're Here

Janet Herman Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Thu Feb 4 05:56:01 PST 2010

And causing mayhem!

If you haven't seen or heard them around the area, then you are missing
out-The Mayhem Poets are putting on a show!

There are still seats left for Sunday's FREE performance ... 2:30 pm
Meet and Greet with a 3:00 pm start time in Stocker Arts Center of
Lorain County Community College.

Please register ahead of time at www.lorainccc.edu/upevents or call the
UP Office at 366-4949, so we have enough snacks.

Come see what everyone is talking about!  We promise you'll be out of
the theatre in time for the Super Bowl kick-off!

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think! - 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH
44035.  For directions, please go to:
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm.  Parking on the
campus is FREE.

Best,
Janet

Janet Herman Barlow, Director, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County  Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7105 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7105

440.366.4101 [fax]

jbarlow at lorainccc.edu <mailto:jbarlow at lorainccc.edu>

www.lorainccc.edu/stocker <http://www.lorainccc.edu/stocker>