[NEohioPAL] Transformational Movement as Prayer

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 21:38:18 PST 2010

Transformational  Movement as Prayer

Liberation Center for  Spiritual Enrichment
Lakewood,  OH

3 Friday evenings,  February 26 – March 25
Transformational  Movement as Prayer
Facilitator/Presenter:  Roger  Sams
Movement can be a  powerful form of prayer, taking you into a profound
place of stillness. Together  we’ll explore a deeper understanding of the
process that Jesus invites us  into:  a personal death to ways of  being that do
not serve us and resurrection into a life of infinite love and  light.
During this  three-class series, we explore two ideas simultaneously:   1)
what it’s like to be in  relationships with the energy of Cosmic Christ; and
2) the idea of movement as a  form of prayer or spiritual practice that
opens us up to a new way of listening  to Spirit through the wisdom of the
body.  We use movement to expand our awareness, opening ourselves to bigger
possibilities for living life in the fullness of the energy of  Christ.
Fridays  7:00 – 9:00 pm
TMP-1   Feb 26 – Jesus as Bringer of  Light
TMP-2   Mar 12 – Jesus as Master  Teacher
TMP-3   Mar 26 – Resurrection as  Process
TMP-S   3-Week Complete  Series
Sessions can be taken  individually, but it’s best if full series is taken
Registration  Deadline:  Feb  19
Cost:  $15.00 per session;  $40.00 for complete  series
To register and for questions, contact Jim at  zeemannz at aol.com