[NEohioPAL] big announcement

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:39:48 PST 2010

i know this isn't movie news, but this is a big deal for me and i wanted to share with my cleveland family!

http://www.wizardworld.com/clannounce.html

Don’t miss Cleveland Comic Con
Gareb Shamus, CEO of Wizard Entertainment, today announces the
re-launch of North Coast Comic Con as Cleveland Comic Con Wizard World
Convention.

“We admire Roger’s vision for this show and promise to bring Cleveland
an event filled with creators, celebrities and so much more,” said
Shamus.

Shamus bought the North Coast Comic Con from Roger Priebe who will
advise and consult on the show. Priebe will continue to run local
events.

“This partnership is a win-win for everyone; the fans, the industry and
the locals. I see nothing but good things ahead,” said Priebe.

Wizard’s Comic Con Tour will bring the strong caliber of stars and
exhibitors that fans across the nation have come to expect. New dates
and venues will be announced soon.

Wizard World Comic Con Tour:

March 26-28, 2010, Toronto Comic Con, Direct Energy Centre

April 16-18, 2010, Anaheim Comic Con, Anaheim Convention Center

June 11-13, 2010, Philadelphia Comic Con, Pennsylvania Convention Center

August 19-22, 2010, Chicago Comic Con, Donald E. Stephens (Rosemont) Convention Center

October 7-10, 2010, Big Apple Comic Con, Pier 94

October 15-17, 2010, New Jersey Comic Con, New Jersey Convention and Expo Center
November 12-14, 2010, Austin Comic Con, Austin Convention Center

Atlanta Comic Con, TBD

Cincinnati Comic Con, TBD

Cleveland Comic Con, TBD

New England Comic Con, TBD