[NEohioPAL] ClevelandClassical.com: Our Town preview, 10 Reviews and 92 concert listings this week

Daniel Hathaway danielhathaway at clevelandclassical.com
Tue Feb 9 06:09:26 PST 2010

Visit ClevelandClassical.com and read interviews with the stage and
music directors of Ned Rorem's 'Our Town', opening at Baldwin-Wallace
on Thursday, a preview of Mormon Tabernacle organist Clay
Christiansen's concert in Akron on Friday, and reviews of
Canton Symphony Chamber Players

St. Olaf Choir at Severance Hall
Joshua Bell & Jeremy Denk in Akron & Oberlin

Berlin Philharmonic Wind Quintet at Fairmount Temple

CityMusic Cleveland at Fairmount Presbyterian
Daniel Bernard Romain on the Fuze! series at the Akron Art Museum
Apollo's Fire at Fairmount Presbyterian

Aimard & Boulez with the Cleveland Orchestra at Severance

Logan Skelton on Tri-C Classical Piano Series
Youth Orchestras of Akron
and browse the 92 detailed listings of concerts scheduled between
February 8 & 21 all over Northeast Ohio.

While you're there, subscribe for free to receive our every Monday
email blast.

ClevelandClassical.com. "Everything you need to know about classical
music in Northeast Ohio".

    P.O. Box 518
    Edgewater Branch
    Lakewood, OH 44107-0518