[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Symphony Concert Dedicated to Jim Meyers

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 08:54:10 PST 2010

The TrueNorth Symphony Concerts coming up on February 26 and 27 will be
dedicated to the memory of James F. Meyers, outstanding cellist, conductor,
narrator, and sound engineer who passed away suddenly on January 23.  Any
musicians who would like to be a part of this concert, especially strings,
can contact me for details.  Our remaining rehearsals are Monday, Feb. 15,
Sunday, Feb. 21, and Monday, Feb. 22.  The rehearsals are at 7:00 pm at the
French Creek Nature Center in Sheffield Village, also the site of the
concerts.

To attend the concerts, tickets may be purchased at www.TNCArts.org or by
calling 440-949-5200.

Jim Traxler