[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv turns 8!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:52:58 PST 2010

Point of No Return Improv has been performing family-friendly improvisational comedy in Cuyahoga Falls for eight years, and we're celebrating!

This Saturday, February 20, please join us for a night of looking back, looking forward, and laughing all the way. Because of people like you, we have had the privilege of living out one of our dreams, being on stage with friends, for friends. We'd like to thank you by opening our doors with no admission fees.

As a way of giving back to the community, we will be having a free-will offering, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Akron Big Brothers-Big Sisters organization.

Oh, and did I mention no anniversary show is complete without at least a surprise or two? ...

We hope to see you there!

For more information, please contact us on facebook or at PNRSusan at hotmail.com. You can also visit our website at www.PNRImprov.org.

Presented in cooperation with Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.