[NEohioPAL] Got a Wedding coming up? Ballroom lessons with make the experience rememberable

janitor8582 at aol.com janitor8582 at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 19:00:38 PST 2010

 Who likes "Dancing with the stars"? Of course I do but if you do also and would like to move like those celebrities then email me back asap. Ballroom is the new craze but you dont need to pay over $100 for only 45 minutes with just ANYONE that possibly JUST learned those steps that you are going to learn! For half the price of every "Franchise" studio out there i.e. Fred Astaire, Arthur Murray, etc you could get not 45 minutes but 1 hour with a Fully Certified Professional Dancer/Ballroom Instructor.

Have a wedding coming up and want to wow your pals? Email me

FIRST WEDDING Dance?? Email me

Want to learn to ballroom dance but your spouse wont come? EMAIL ME!!!

My system is so easy that by the time our lesson is done YOU (Female/Male) will know both genders parts so you could teach your spouse in the privacy of your own home!

My name is Jens Lee and I'm a Certified Ballroom Instructor who has been tested by former world champions. My specialty is the American styles of Smooth/Rhythm IE Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Rumba, Samba, Mambo, East/West Coast Swing, Foxtrot, Bolero, and Paso Doble.

I am also a professional dancer who has done numerous ballets and musicals, choreographed musicals for colleges and high schools, have set numerous "first wedding dances" and have taught numerous group lessons to hundreds of students.

Don't be fooled by the places that are selling the $15 per class ad. If you want quality then email me.

Rates and Resume upon request

Jens Lee
Professional and Certified Ballroom Instructor/Dancer