[NEohioPAL] Another 16mm Color & Sync Sound CSU Short Film Mar 5-9

Jennifer Overstreet jennifer_writes at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 09:56:05 PST 2010

10 minute CSU student film to be shot in the Cleveland/Lakewood area on 16mm color negative film with sync sound March 5th thru March 9th (evenings and weekends) with at least 1 rehearsal.

Synopsis: Two pranksters are fed up with the extreme political views of a casual acquaintance and decide to test her committment.

This is a Cleveland State University student film with no budget for compensation.

Actors WILL receive on-screen credit, experience with a good crew, and a DVD copy of the finished film.

If you are interested in any of the following roles, please respond via email with headshot (or picture) and resume (if available). We will contact you for an audition within the next week.

PAUL - 20'S to early 30's
Attractive, fun-loving guy.

JOHN - 20'S to early 30's
Likes his fun more extreme.

CATHY - 20's to early 30's
Attractive, sassy, passionate about her political views, but with a sense of humor to rival the guys.

BOB & SARAH - Couple in their late 20's to late 30's
Suburban couple with 2 kids (at home).

ZACK & JANE - Couple in their late 20's to late 30's
Suburban couple with 2 kids (at home).

GEOFF - late 20's to late 30's
Stoner who enjoys extreme humor.

AL - 20's to 30's
Friend of Paul and John with only a little more commons sense.

We will also be looking for extras at a party. Please let us know if you are interested. Thank you!!