[NEohioPAL] Costumer Needed for GHLT's production of "Jekyll and Hyde"

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:25:45 PST 2010

The Garfield Heights Little Theater is in need of costumer for their spring production of "Jekyll and Hyde".

We have a costume collection so some items could be pulled from that, other's will need to be built.  Director is Terry Behnke and the show is cast, so we are ready to go with the costuming!  Interested parties, please respond and check our website ghlt.org for more info!

Thanks very much for your interest!