[NEohioPAL] Have you played piano for "Crazy for You?" Piano player needed

enabring at aol.com enabring at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 11:14:14 PST 2010

I had a piano player quit on me just before our first pit rehearsal for my production of "Crazy for You" at Aurora High School.  I am looking for someone who can play this show well, preferably one who has played the show before.  If you know the show you know it is fast and there are several "saloon style" solos that are a lot of fun and pretty important to the score.  This is a paying gig and the schedule is included below.  Interested players should contact me through email at enabring at aurora-schools.org.   Please include your general experience/training as well as familiarity with the show.  Thank you to all who even look at this.

Eddie Nabring
Musical Director
Aurora High School

Mon. March 1st, 7-9 (full pit orchestra)
Wed. March 3rd, 7-9 Sitz Probe (cast and orchestra)
Mon. March 8th, 7-10 (show run through)
Tues. March 9th, 7-10 (show run through)
Wed. March 10th, 7-10 (show run through)
Thur. March 11th, 7-10 (show run through)
Fri. March 12th, 7:00 call (performance at 7:30)
Sat. March 13th, 7:00 call (performance at 7:30)
Sun. March 14th, 1:30 call (performance at 2:00)