[NEohioPAL] Last Sunday THIRTEEN sold out and we turned away 20 people! Ensure your seat for remaining shows - 440-338-3171.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:07:45 PST 2010

 At the Sunday, February 21 performance of THIRTEEN at FPAC, we had over 100
"walk ups" buy tickets, completely sold out and unfortunately, had to turn
20 people away. There are only 180 seats per performance.

If you intend to come to one of the five remaining performances next
weekend, purchase tickets in advance to ensure your seat. 440-338-3171.

Check out this link <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/thirteen.htm> for an exact
list of performance dates and times, reviews from Christine Howey and Roy
Berko, company list, company biographies and more!

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com