[NEohioPAL] Weekend Fun At Howl!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 04:34:48 PST 2010

Looking to have a blast at one of Cleveland's hottest weekend destinations?
Every Saturday come down to Howl at the Moon at the Powerhouse on the West Bank of the Flats and melt away those winter blues with the Greatest Rock & Roll Dueling Piano Show!

We have amazing drink specials all night long and the most dangerous dueling piano show all for the unbelievable admission price of only $6.
Doors open at 7pm and pianos begin at 8pm. 21 & over please.  Seating is first come first serve.  Plan on arriving early for a great seat! We have safe secure lit parking in the Nautica Lot.

Looking for something to eat but you don't want to miss any of the show? We have a simple solution to your dilemma. Order your food at Rockbottom Brewery and bring your food into Howl at the Moon. Rockbottom is located in the same building as Howl just up the stairs!

Saturdays at the Powerhouse...you'll have a Howling good time!
For more information www.howlatthemooncleveland.com or 216-771-4695