[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Second Audition For "The Rainmaker"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:42:55 PST 2010

 Auditions for Rainmaker will be held  Wednesday, February 24....and Pat
Price couldn't be happier!  She says:
    "After all the anticipation it will be terrific to put some real faces
on these characters!   Starbuck has been precast (in his 40s), but the rest
of the roles are open.  In this Ponderosa type family the father needs to be
old enough to have adult children.  The two brothers (Jim and Noah) may
range in age from late twenties to forties (or at least LOOK that way!!!).
 Lizzie needs to be old enough to be spinsterish---late 30's or 40's (ditto
with looks).  File should be comparable in age to Starbuck and Lizzie.  The
Sheriff should be older than File.  So much depends upon who comes to
auditions ---- Who looks like they could be family?  What pairing sets off
the best chemistry?  What schedule conflicts do actors have as far as
rehearsals go.... Speaking of which, due to spring break schedules we will
be teching the show MARCH 28-31st and all cast members must be there on
those dates.  Please check your calendars prior to auditioning.  Show dates
run from April 15 - May 2nd on weekends so availability during those dates
is essential too. Audition packets are still available in the outer lobby of
the theater.    The crew has had three pre-production meetings already, so
Rainmaker is ready to take off!!!  I just can't wait to meet my cast!!!"
    recap:
         Auditions for RAINMAKER are:
            Wednesday, Feb. 24      7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at www.workshopplayers.com.

         Performance dates are April 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 30, May 1 &
2.
For more information contact:
Pat Price at 440-670-6620 or Joeandpatprice at centurytel.net
--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"