[NEohioPAL] Clarinet/Saxophone teacher available

Catherine Conlin tickleme12 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 22 20:14:18 PST 2010

I am available to give private lessons on weekends for beginner students. I have been playing single reeds for 10 years and am now a music education student at Cleveland State University (18 years old).  I live in North Royalton, but I am willing to travel within the area. If you are not sure that you are "in the area", feel free to ask that, along with any other questions you have, by e-mailing me (Catherine Conlin) at TickleMe12 at sbcglobal.net.