[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Institute of Art Student Seeking Male Actors for Mock News Broadcast

Teresa Crockett tcrockett at student.cia.edu
Wed Feb 24 08:56:38 PST 2010

*Cleveland Institute of Art Student Seeking Male Actors for Mock News
Broadcast*
*The Basics*: Who: 25 to 40 year old males to portray newscaster roles What:
Mock News Broadcast Where: Cleveland Institute of Art

Contact:

Teresa Crockett
tcrockett at student.cia.edu

I am a college student working on my graduation project for art school.  For
my final project, I am planning, filming and producing a short mock news
broadcast to bring attention to the many problems associated with the way
news is presented to Americans.

I have already casted some of the parts for my project but I am still in
need of 3 or 4 male actors to portray commentators, analysts and
correspondents.  I am looking for actors between the ages of 25 to 40 who
can dress the part of a clean professional newscaster.

Filming will take approximately two separate days in February and March, so
the commitment will be minimal.

Since I am a student, I will not be able to provide monetary compensation
for your time, but I can give a DVD of the final video project for portfolio
use.

If you are interested in meeting up with me to read for a part and possibly
be a part of this project, then please email me with a headshot and we will
discuss a time to meet.

**