[NEohioPAL] Attention Filmmakers! Share Production & Office Space with other Filmmakers!

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 07:58:25 PST 2010

Dear Cleveland Film Community,

CINEMA Cleveland is opening a new office April 1st. We have additional space that we would like to sublease to up to 3 local film companies. In addition to providing local artists the resources to make films here in Cleveland, our mission has always been to help create a sense of community among the talented filmmakers of NE Ohio. This is why we are offering our additional space at the lowest possible cost to you, so that you can operate your studio in the most professional manner possible. For $200.00 / month The suite includes:

Free Heat
Free Electricity
Your Name on the Door
24/7 Access
24/7 Security
Use of the CINEMA Lobby
Use of the Conference Room (great for auditions & table reads)
Use of the CINEMA Editing Bay
Short Term Agreements Available
and More!

All in all it is a great opportunity to present yourself in a professional light and network and collaborate with like minded artists. For more info or to submit an application call or email CINEMA at 440.503.2777 or info at cinemacleveland.com

Eric Swinderman
Executive Director
CINEMA Cleveland
440-503-2777