[NEohioPAL] CHECK OUT 13!!! FUN MUSICAL, GREAT CAST!!!

Doug Snyder douglashsnyder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:11:12 PST 2010

I just want to encourage everyone to see *13*, presented by FPAC and
directed by Sean Szaller.  I saw the opening night last Thursday and was
extremely impressed by the production.  It's not extravagant, but the
performances by the young cast are wonderful.  They seamlessly transition
between acting and singing, never losing sight of the story they are
telling.  Undoubtedly, some of the kids in the show will end up having
professional careers as performers.  The show is well written and the songs
are both poignant and fun.  But again the kids are just so great.  Look, I'm
no critic or fancy writer (clearly) but the show is great, and it leaves the
audience feeling uplifted.  Do yourself a favor and check out *13* -- a
phenomenal cast, performing a heartwarming coming of age story.

Doug Snyder
Broadcast Manager
The Talent Group

--