[NEohioPAL] Know any college bound seniors majoring in performing arts?

Larry Mohler lmohler_goldmine at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 23:02:57 PST 2010

For more than 10 years Medina County Show Biz Company has been awarding $500 scholarships to deserving seniors of Medina County who will be furthering their education with a major in any aspect of performing arts.  Initially it was only 1 scholarship.  However, the past several years we have been awarding 2 scholarships and will continue to do so again this year.

Applications were distributed to all Medina County high schools as well as the libraries of Medina County in early October.

If you have a son or daughter who will be graduating from any Medina County high school in a few months, is being home-schooled and resides in Medina County, or know someone who will be graduating in Medina County, encourage them to visit our website and click on Scholarships.  From there, a scholarship application may be downloaded.

Best regards,
Medina County Show Biz Company - in existence for over 29 years
www.medinashowbiz.com

(PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.  This e-mail is automated and the account is not monitored.)