[NEohioPAL] FPAC, a must for young actors--from film director Peter Fields

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 07:11:16 PST 2010

To any child / teen actor who wishes to hone his/her skills as a
performer, I highly recommend that you attend the Fairmount Performing
Arts Conservatory.  I've recently had the pleasure of working with two
members of FPAC in a short film I directed this February.  Their level
of skill, discipline, confidence and professionalism is astounding and
was evident from the very first moment of their auditions.  In fact,
after their auditions, I was so impressed that I checked their resumes
to see from where they received their training; I had a hunch that they
were FPAC students and I was right.  The skills and techniques they are
learning from FPAC are equipping them with the abilities they require
to take on roles for both the stage and the screen.

The
instruction and opportunity young actors receive from FPAC is truly
invaluable.  So, if you are a child / teen performer and you want to
master your craft as an actor, stand out at auditions and, when
selected for a role, have the confidence and skills needed to create a
performance that will please the playwright/screenwriter, director,
audience and yourself, then the Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory
is most certainly for you.

Peter Fields
Director/Editor/Producer
Visit the world of