[NEohioPAL] OPEN REQUEST for theater stories...

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 11:10:07 PST 2010

Hello Theater Community,

   I'm working on a piece about Ghost Stories in the theater. I'm hoping you can help me with content! Whether the stories are about spectral experiences you've had in local theaters, things that've creeped you out in other theaters in Ohio or the U.S., or accounts you've heard about certain venues, I'd like to hear about it! It's all about what happened to you.

   Please email me your personal theater creep-outs, tales, legends, lore and anecdotes to KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com. They can be as LONG or as SHORT as you'd like! They can be formal or informal.

Just make sure you include:
- your full name
- the name of the venue you have the story about
- if you're an actor, patron, admin, techie
- your story!

I'm looking forward to hearing your input!!!

Regards,
Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner

Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com