[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actors and Crew for New TV Series

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Mar 9 22:03:40 PST 2010

Prelude2Cinema and Producer Bryant Anderson is looking to shoot a new TV Series next month "Prelude2Cinema Presents..." Although it is an anthology show like 'The Twilight Zone," it will feature some of the characters from "Out of Darkness" and new suspense stories. Looking to connect with actors and crew for the series.

If anyone would like to be involved, please send me an E-mail or visit our Casting page.
http://prelude2cinema.com/casting.php

Looking forward to working with as much Cleveland talent as we can in 2010.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
A Branded Entertainment Company