[NEohioPAL] school of the arts michael jackson tribute

Donnell Hodges remingtondreams at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:09:14 PDT 2010

Happy Wednesday Friend!

I know it's short notice but if your schedule allows, you owe to yourself to check out Cleveland School of the Arts tribute to Michael Jackson.  The CSA -Lower Campus (K - 8 grade) are the talent in the tribute and, man, it is simply beautiful.  I walked into their rehearsal today and I had to walk out because, to see these little people put so much passion and emotion into their performance, brought tears to my eyes.  They are jamming!  Anyway, again I know it's short notice but if you can make it - make it - and see the legacy the King of Pop has created within these little people.  See the information below.  Blessings to You!

Make it a great day!

What: Michael Jackson Tribute

When: Thursday, March 18 & Friday, March 19

Time: 7 PM

Where: Cleveland School of the Arts @ Harry E. Davis - Main Campus

Tickets: $5 in advance, $8 day of show
harry E. davis is located at CSA-main Campus (10700 Churchill Road Cleve, OH 44106, located of East 105 Street, just south of Superior Avenue).

Enjoy your life!

-Neal Hodges-

216.214.6383

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD