[NEohioPAL] FREE Tickets Giveaway to Three Shows in Mahoning Valley

Cheryl and David Games cgames at mac.com
Wed Mar 17 06:40:54 PDT 2010

FREE Tickets Giveaway to Three Shows in Mahoning Valley
Three great shows opened this past weekend in the Valley: DINNER WITH FRIENDS at the Oakland, INHERIT THE WIND at Youngstown Playhouse, and SMOKE ON THE MOUNTAIN: HOMECOMING at Salem Community Theatre, and here’s your chance to see one of them for FREE! To enter the drawing, all you have to do is:

2. Leave a comment on the "Win Free Tickets to 3 Fabulous Shows" page (http://www.mvtheaterbuzz.com/2010/03/16/win-free-tickets-to-3-fabulous-shows/) with the words “I WANT FREE TICKETS TO A FABULOUS SHOW.”
3. Cross your fingers! Three winners, one for each show, will be randomly selected from all of the blog posts!

Make sure to leave your email with the post, so we’ll be able to contact you if you win!

Deadline to enter is: Thursday, March 18 at 11:00 pm! Comments will be closed on this blog at that time. The winner will be notified on Friday, March 19. Good luck!

www.mvtheaterbuzz.com
buzz at mvtheaterbuzz.com