[NEohioPAL] Will Summer FPAC be on the west side this summer or next? How it could happen...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:58:03 PDT 2010

Greetings!!

To all West Side Teen Actors...

Thanks once again to Douglas Puskas, Jake Watkin and Hannah Watson for
creating a Facebook page to petition Fairmount Center to duplicate Fairmount
Performing Arts Conservatory's (FPAC) Summer Program on the west side. Here
is the link <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=346964253690&ref=ts> to
that page.

Fairmount Center is very intrigued at the groundswell of interest (180 so
far) in expanding FPAC to the west side!

If enough West Side children and teens sign up as members of the Facebook
page, Fairmount Center will consider duplicating our program on the West
Side in 2011, or POSSIBLY EVEN THIS SUMMER.

We are making inquiries in Lakewood, Rocky River, Westlake, Fairview and Bay
Village - places that would be accessible and convenient (within a half hour
drive?) from the near west side all the way to Lorain / Elyria. We are
currently making inquiries about possible venues and should know something
in the next few days. If you know of a venue that would be interested in
hosting FPAC's Summer Program, please let me know.

In the meantime, if attending FPAC interests you please join our Facebook
page, AND please click on the "INVITE PEOPLE TO JOIN" link at the top left
of the "west side
fpac<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=346964253690&ref=ts>"
page, and let your theatre friends know about this opportunity.

And take a look at our program - in particular the Professional Training
Workshop "The Core" to see if this is something you really would be able to
do.

Here is what we currently offer on the East Side: *
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_summer.html*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_summer.html>

Before Fairmount Center would decide to go ahead with this new project, we
would write to all the people who join the "west side
fpac<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=346964253690&ref=ts>"
page asking for a response back with intentions for this summer. If we get
enough of a response, we will schedule west side audition/appointments for
entry into the program, and perhaps for a production if the new venue will
support it.

Feel free to write or call me any time with questions!

Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, FPAC

--