[NEohioPAL] Take a sneak peak at some of our silent auction items for Open Mic Night at Bricco Monday, March 29th at 8pm!

Lora Workman WorkmanL at playhousesquare.org
Thu Mar 25 13:11:02 PDT 2010

We've got some terrific items for those of you planning to attend Naima Hadden Benefit on Monday, March 29th at Bricco:

 *   Four (4) LOGE tickets to August: Osage County at PlayhouseSquare (A $280.00 value)
 *   Four (4) tickets for One Man's Lord of the Rings at The Cleveland Playhouse (A $96.00 value)
 *   Two (2) tickets to The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at Beck Center for the Arts (A $56.00 Value)
 *   Plus autograph programs & posters - but you have to attend to see what we have!

And Monday is Industry Night at Bricco! That means all bottled wines are sold at state minimum prices!

A special Open Mic Night at Bricco to Benefit the Naima Hadden Memorial Fund!
Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:00pm

For those of you who have not heard, Naima Hadden suddenly passed away on March 9th. Unfortunately, she had no health or life insurance and her grieving mother has been left with the medical and funeral bills.

In honor of Na and in hopes to raise some money for her family and the medical/funeral bills they incurred, we are hosting an Open Mic Night on Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:00pm.

So, grab your sheet music, poem or monologue and come join some theater friends for an evening of fun, songs, drinks and remembering a dear friend from the Cleveland theater scene!

Singing? From Broadway to Rock, anything goes at this open mic as long as you bring the sheet music in your correct key for our pianist, Charles Eversole.

Not in the mood to perform? That's ok because we need an audience! Come down, get a drink from the friendly Bricco staff and show your support for the singers!

Sign up begins at 7:30pm and we'll get the evening started at 8:00pm.

Can't attend the open mic night but would like to help? Please click onto this link to make a donation:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XKLN9BPV2SDNQ

NO COVER CHARGE!

But we'll have a silent auction, 50/50 raffle and pass the hat through out the evening - so bring cash and your checkbooks!

Bricco
1438 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 832-2889
Across the street from PlayhouseSquare