[NEohioPAL] 2010 Cleveland Asian Festival Program Guide

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Mar 23 08:53:37 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone, the 2010 Cleveland Asian Festival is the first time in
Cleveland's history where all the Asian and neighbor community working hard
to make a dream come true: to showcase diversity and embrace our cultural
differences. The event is planned on May 22, 2010 at AsiaTown's Asia Plaza,
there will be merchandises, cultural performances, martial art performances,
Asian cuisine, adult games competition like Sumo Wrestling and Egg Roll
Eating competitions, health pavilion and children activities area. For the
festival, we will be putting together a program booklet to be distributed to
all participant. If you can't make it as a vendor or sponsor, this is the
last way to support us. Ad prices starts with $25 for business card size to
$100 for full page (5.5"x8.5" sizes). If you need more information or
application form, please email me thanks!

Sponsorship, Donation, Vendor/Food Booths are still available, due date is
March 31, 2010 and you can get additional information at
http://www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Johnny Wu
216.539.4634
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
 <http://www.mdifilm.com> www.mdifilm.com
 <http://www.rapturethemovie.com> www.rapturethemovie.com
 <http://www.thegummingzombie.com> www.thegummingzombie.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes
 <http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee
Cleveland Asian Festival