[NEohioPAL] Miss Model Events 2010 Beauty Pageant Audtions

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:37:17 PDT 2010

MODELETTES 2010 AUDITION INFO!

Dear Ladies

Miss Model Events Beauty Pageant Auditions are right around the corner.
When: Saturday April 17
Paid: in trophies, crowns, metals, ribbons and flowers
Time: 12-3pm. Auditions are held every 15 mins. So you have to let me know what time you can come. Ex. 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 12:45, 1:00 etc etc. If you cannot make this date in time we will make a special accommodation to see you. But, we’d really like everyone at these auditions. So that you can get all the information you need regarding the show.
Where: Avon Lake Public Library. 32649 Electric Boulevard
Avon Lake, OH 44012.
Bring: Pictures and resume if you have them! If not that’s fine it will not and can not disqualify you. We will be interviewing for the pageant only.
Any and all information you need will be discussed at the time of your audition and you can ask any questions. Under 18 please bring a parent. You have to confirm with me your coming as well as your time. We will send out reminders a week or two before auditions. If you have to cancel please contact me.
Yours Truly,
Alexandra Russo. Miss Model Events Designer/Director.
Good Luck Ladies (: