[NEohioPAL] Fw: F*REE Tele-event: Global Healing Meditation on Sunday

andrew schofield andyschofield at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 11:35:32 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

If your not busy on this day... check this out and its free just sign up from this email.

Kindly, Andy Schofield

www.moviemanandy.com

Global Healing Meditation

This Sunday Evening, March 28th, 8 pm EST (5 pm PST)

The best 20 minutes of your month!!

Join together in consciousness with others seeking to transform their own lives and the life of our planet.

It's beautiful, empowering, inspiring, takes only 20 minutes and FREE!  - How can you go wrong?

Personalize your experience

Step 1: Visit the website and register
Step 2: Fill out the "Intention Statement" and let Arria know what you are focused on in your life right now (you will automatically receive your dial-in information)
Step 3: Dial-in a few minutes early to say "hi" to the other participants and share your intentions if you wish
Step 4: Enjoy the meditation and know that as Arria speaks she is focused on all of the statements that have been submitted
Step 5: While listening, remember that your own healing helps to heal the world

Everyone is welcome!
Please forward this email to everyone who may be interested
The more people we bring together, the stronger we become!

In Love ....

TO REGISTER JUST CLICK ON THE LOGO!
It will take you right to the website Events Page and you can register for the Global Healing Meditation.

email:info at lovethreshold.com
website: www.lovethreshold.com

Forward email

This email was sent to andyschofield at yahoo.com by info at lovethreshold.com.

Email Marketing by
Love Threshold Group | 33 - B3 Old Kingston Road | Lombardy | Ontario | K0G 1L0 | Canada