[NEohioPAL] Send Edison to Washington

andrew schofield andyschofield at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 11:42:44 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I thought this would be great if Thomas Edison would have a statue at the capitol.

Thank you for the consideration!

Kindly, Andy Schofield

www.moviemanandy.com

Andy,
    Thomas Edison is a strong contender to have a statue to represent
the State of Ohio in Statuary hall in the U.S. Capitol, a project we at
the Edison Birthplace have been working on since 2007.  He was the top
vote getter among the Committee that was to chose the result.

The selection has now been opened to anyone who lives in Ohio.
You must download (or pick up a ballot) and mail it in
  (or drop it off at a Ohio Historic Site - locations on our web site).
You can vote only once.

    I'm asking you to do three things:

1>  forward this email to your friends in Ohio.  far and wide.  please.
2>  go to http://www.tomedison.org
                 You can download ballots, and read about the program.
3>  If you live in Ohio, Vote for Edison!

We need your help to get the word out as we are up against other well
known contenders with organized support.

Voting runs from March 20 until June 12, 2010.

Thank you,
-=-
Robert K. L. Wheeler
Edison Birthplace Association