[NEohioPAL] Seeking feedback on inkjet-printed iron-on transfers

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 13:48:47 PDT 2010

Has anyone ever used those iron-on transfers that you can print out on an
inkjet printer, then use to iron a design onto a t-shirt? I'm curious as to
whether they work and how well they hold up.

I'm thinking of creating some transfers as a give-away for a fundraising
effort (to iron on the t-shirt of their choice at their discretion) and am
wondering if it's too junky a thing to give someone.

Thanks for your feedback,

Michael A. Miller

msrg-publications at cox.net