[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the up and coming Fashion show craze!

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 08:13:13 PDT 2010

Attention Ladies!!!
Needed ages 13-27
All SIZES, SHAPES, ETHNITCITIES, HEIGHTS AND WEIGHTS

Ever Had dreams of being in the next up and coming Beauty Pageant? Here’s your chance

My pageant focuses on INNER BEAUTY moreso than OUTER BEAUTY, I believe in giving all persons a shot. We do require that you do not be married (engaged is fine). The show is designed girly and cute.

Absolutely NO FEE to be apart of the Events!!! Come and win trophies, free photoshoots, ribbons, metals, flowers and crowns. Make connections, gain exposure and experience.

Do not wait a single second email me today for an audition time!!!

“Every girl doesn’t know just how truly special she really is”