[NEohioPAL] MAD* Factory Jobs

The Mad Factory themadfactory2 at oberlin.net
Tue Mar 30 12:33:01 PDT 2010

The MAD* Factory is looking for

a reliable and talented

Musical Director

to work on our summer musical production!!

Dates: May 1, May 8, June 10 - August 1, 2010

Requirements: Excellent people skills. Experience music directing musical theatre, teaching vocal parts, and directing a small pit. The Music Director also works as a camp counselor for our summer theatre camps. If interested email a resume and call for an appointment.

For More Information, please contact the Mad * Factory

39 S. Main St., Suite 310, Oberlin, OH 44074

~ 440-774-7062 ~