[NEohioPAL] convergence-continuum auctions off cool stuff from Tom Hanks!

Lucy Bredeson-Smith lucybredeson-smith at cox.net
Tue Mar 30 18:45:09 PDT 2010

Hey there dudes & dudettes!

> Bid on some really cool stuff from Tom Hanks (autographed) and help
> convergence-continuum have its most awesome season yet!

Backstory: Tom & I are old friends from days of yore: we interned
together at a local theatre company back in the 1970s.  He came to visit
convergence-continuum last year and loved the theatre, loved our people
and what we stand for. When I asked him if he had anything he could
donate for raffle or auction, he said (true to his incredibly generous
nature), "Sure! A bunch of stuff!" And that is how convergence-continuum
came upon these fabulous items. The jersey and cap are totally
killer--Cleveland is one of the 7 cities he visited while on tour to
watch volatile, exciting baseball with our own beloved Indians.