[NEohioPAL] Male Talent Needed for Commercial Photoraphy Shoot

Sarah Austen sausten at trgreality.com
Thu Apr 1 13:53:41 PDT 2010

TRG Reality is in need of a non-agency, non-union character model for
an upcoming commercial photography shoot. We are looking for men
between the ages of 25-45 who look like the "average joe". We are open
to all ethnicities and body types. The selected talent will be banging
their head against a wall in the image to demonstrate frustration.
This means we need talent with more than one expression.

If you meet the requirements, please submit a recent headshot, your
hourly rate and availability for April 14, 15 and 16. The shoot itself
will only take place on one of those days, and only run about a half
day.

Thank You!

Sarah Austen