[NEohioPAL] JC Superstar Sing-Along on Holy Saturday at First Grace Arts

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:00:46 PDT 2010

Bring your score/Libretto and join the band at First Grace United Church of Christ in Akron for a special 'Jesus Christ Superstar" singalong this Saturday, April 3rd at 7PM!!!
Anyone desiring to sing a specific solo number may sign up from 6:30 until 7PM in person.  We will do our best to work everyone in.
Otherwise, we will simply begin at 7 and, as a group, rock thru the show jam session style.  It's that easy!!  This concept is also similar to the familiar 'Messiah'-sings done at many churches around Christmastime.
Only this will be much louder!
Scores are available for those who need.  Listeners are also more than welcome.
Musicians are free to join in, but should have your own parts or a great ear, as only piano scores are available.
Any questions?  contact info below!!!
See you there!!!
JT Buck
Arts Director First Grace United Church of Christ 350 S. Portage Path
Akron, OH 44320 Cel: 330-212-6709  jtbuck at ameritech.net  www.firstgraceucc.org