[NEohioPAL] CANTON IDOL SEMI-FINALS

Betty Smith mds-sc at neo.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 14:48:19 PDT 2010

CANTON IDOL SEMI-FINALS FEATURING 31 OUTSTANDING VOCALISTS RANGING IN AGE
FROM 8 TO 65 WILL PERFORM SATURDAY, APRIL 10,. 7 PM AT TIMKEN HIGH SCHOOL,
521 TUSCARAWAS (ENTER ON 4TH AND FULTON ROAD).  TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED AT
THE DOOR $10.00.

CO-HOSTS WILL BE KAYLEIGH KRISS, MIX 94.1 AND BETTY SMITH OF "ON TRACK WITH
BETTY MAC".

PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT MULTI-DEVELOPMENT SERVICES OF STARK COUNTY, A 501(C)3,
NOT-FOR-PROFIT SOCIAL SERVICE AGENCY.

WWW.CANTON-IDOL.ORG <http://WWW.CANTO-IDOL.ORG>

logoEmail

4110 Meadowview Dr., NW

Canton OH 44718

330-546-7724

www.bettymac.org

bettymac at neo.rr.com

Canton Idol Semi-Finals, April 10, 7 pm, Timken High School Auditorium,
tickets available at the door   www.canton-idol.org

Coming soon- My new book "Unexpected Blessings in the Midst of my Pain"